PLUMBING INSPECTOR – FULL-TIME – Hillsborough Township, Somerset County
Due to a retirement, the Township of Hillsborough is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an open full-time
position. The Plumbing Inspector will be responsible for daily field inspections, as assigned by, and under the
direct supervision of, the full-time Plumbing Subcode Official. This is an AFSCME Union position with a
40-hour work week, Monday-Friday. Inspection tools and Township vehicle provided for inspections. Starting
salary $70,000.00 with the potential for an additional year-end stipend payment if using a second technical
license. The Township of Hillsborough is an equal opportunity employer.
● NJDCA Plumbing Inspector ICS license
● Strong customer service and communication skills.
● Good computer and technology skills.
● Valid NJ driver’s license.
● Clearance of a criminal history background check.
● Mechanical Inspector license.
● Plumbing Subcode Official license.
Interested applicants are to apply online: https://www.hillsborough-nj.org/departments/hr