ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR – FULL-TIME – Hillsborough Township, Somerset County –
The Township of Hillsborough is seeking a qualified candidate for full-time Electrical Inspector, who will be responsible for daily field inspections, as assigned by, and under the direct supervision of, the full-time Electrical Subcode Official. This is an AFSCME Union position with a 40-hour work week. Township vehicle provided for inspections. Salary starting at $67,000.00 (benefits include Medical, Dental, Cafeteria Plan, Flexible Spending Account, Employee Recognition Program, Merit Increases). The Township of Hillsborough is an equal opportunity employer.
- Electrical Inspector ICS license
- Strong customer service skills.
- Strong computer and technology skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment.
- Valid New Jersey driver’s license.
- Clearance of a criminal history background check.
- Electrical Subcode Official license
- Interest/desire to obtain additional NJDCA licenses
Please forward resume, three references and a cover letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org