BUILDING INSPECTOR – Part-time – Hillsborough Township, Somerset County –
The Township of Hillsborough is seeking a qualified candidate to fill an open position. The part-time Building Inspector will be responsible for daily field inspections, as assigned by, and under the direct supervision of, the full-time Building Subcode Official. 29 work hours maximum per week. Township vehicle provided for inspections. The Township of Hillsborough is an equal opportunity employer.
- Building Inspector RCS license
- Strong customer service skills.
- Good computer and technology skills.
- Valid NJ driver’s license.
- Clearance of a criminal history background check.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Building Inspector ICS or HHS license
- Willingness to obtain additional licenses in other Subcode disciplines.
Please forward a cover letter of interest, resume and three references and to Kirsten Otken in the Hillsborough Administration Office : firstname.lastname@example.org